100 tricky levels to solve One Hundred Ways. The goal - to make the ball reach its goal - sounds simple - but it is not! To solve the levels, there are some tools available. Sometimes one needs to think outside the box to overcome obstacles. In December 2015 the game got a 15 level upgrade for more fun!
- 100 levels for a lot of gaming fun
- Plus 15 level for more fun, released in December 2015
- 10 tutorial levels
- Modern interface
- Over 30 tools that make it either more difficult or easier for the ball to reach its goal
- Slowly increasing difficulty
- Real time 3D-Iso-view
- Game in English and German
- Digital version for Steam: Requires Steam account for installation (online connection necessary)
- Box version: DRM-free, play without Steam and without internet connection
In the download area you find a demoversion of the game! This demo is available on Steam too!
One Hundred WaysRequirements:
Windows 7, 8 or 10
Pentium 4 with 1.5GHz (or better)
1 GB Ram
170 MB Discspace
Graphiccard with a minumum of 256 MB
On Steam there is an update to 1.1.5. More details of this update are available on Steam too.